Through our affiliation with the Starke County Community Foundation, you can now make your donation online through their secure website. In order for your donation to be properly directed to the Grasselli Tower Project, please follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Northern Indiana Community Foundation's donation page.
2. Fill in your personal information for credit card processing.
3. Under the Gift Information section, please choose "SCCF-lists fund name below" from the Fund menu.
4. Under the Comments section, type in "Grasselli Tower" so that your donation will be properly credited. It is very important that you type in Grasselli Tower, otherwise your donation may not be credited towards the Grasselli Tower Project!
5. Submit your information for processing.
Thank you very much for your interest in the Grasselli Tower Project and for making your contribution to saving this piece of railroad history!
As of May 3, 2010 the Grasselli Tower Project has received $44,423.53 in cash donations and pledges! -THANK YOU!
Not sure how our to read our Donation Meter? Check out our page on Donation Meter Signal Aspects.